Visit our website at mantaexpress.com, choose Boat Schedule, select Departure Harbour, Destination Harbour, Departure Date and Time. Then, you will get schedule list and price. Select a schedule that fits you, and proceed to payment. A number of secured payment options are available, such as credit card, bank transfer, Qris, and many more.
When arriving at Manta Express office Padang Bai, Gili Trawangan Office, or Gili Air Office, show your ticket and you will get a boarding pass 30 minutes before departure.
Yes, we offer PRIVATE pick-up and drop-off servcies in Bali. A number of different vehicles, like cars and motor bike, are available to choose. Motor bike can be a smart choice when the traffic is dense. Chek our website’s Home Page for more detailed information.
We do not recommended it. There are so many unlicensed tour desk services in Bali. Buying through a third-party service is a risky option. You may deal with a fake service, or even though you get a real ticket, you must pay higher than the official ticket price. Buying a ticket through our website is the safest option.
Make sure you arrive at the Departure Harbour at least 1 hour before Departure Time. The time it takes from Denpasar to Padang Bai depends upon the time of the day and the traffic condition. Padang Bai is located at eastern part of Bali. In the morning, for instance, it may take an hour from central Bali to Padang Bai. The traffic condition is usually more dense after 08.00 am. Make sure to allocate enough time for travel to Padang Bai.
- Identity card;
- Telephone number;
- Email address
- Addresses of residence;
- Passport copies, and
- other personal information that serves as group identity (in case you travel in group)
Make sure that the change does not happen within 48 hours before the departure time. Re-schedule is allowed before, as long as the seats are available. Unless force majeur reason (such as bad weather, volcanic activity, travel restriction by the government, or other emergency reasons), we have a regulation about cancellation charge, as follows:
- Up to 7 days before departure date: free of charge
- 2 to 6 days before departure date: 50% of the ticket price
- 24 hours before departure date: 100% of the ticket price
In case that we have a strong reason to cancel the boat trip, you will be transferred to another fast boat, free of chage. We are responsible for the transfer process.
We always inform the passengers as soon as we get the notification from the government authority about the weather. In this case, we provide the passengers with some options:
- Rescheduling the boat trip. You can choose from the schedules available;
- Canceling the trip and your get 100% refund;
- Taking ferry boat with partial refund. We pay the ferry charge and refund the rest of your money, in case that you cannot reschedule the boat trip. Our staff will handle the transfer without additional fee.
Manta Express is one of experienced and dependable boat service companies in Bali. It is experienced in offering fast boat services from Bali to Gili Trawangan and other Gilis in Lombok. Having years of experience, Manta Express is famous for reliable services in arranging transportation and accommodation. We offer service-oriented boat and travel experience for you while in Bali and Lombok.
We offer 24/7 customer services for information and complaints. You can call our contact and tell the details of the complaint to make it easier for us to find the solution. We are responsible to provide you with an exciting boat transport experience. Do not hesitate to contact us in case that we can do something to improve our service.
Up to 25 kg. A hand carry baggage in usual proportion is tolerated.
Yes, we offer price discounts ranging from 10% to 30%, depending upon the program. The discounts usually covers online booking and telephone booking. We inform any discount programs at Mantaexpress.com. Make sure to check them regularly.
You can ask for sea-sick pills at our office. Or, choose a seat near to the window, thus allowing you to enjoy the scene during the trip. Some snacks and fruit slices may help too.
The boat trips are not recommended for individual under 18 years and over 65 years of age, pregnant women, those with heart problems and back problems. Pregnant women and people with health issues may travel after signing a disclaimer letter or after getting a doctor’s recommendation
- Comfortable seat, combined with cozy interior design
- Air conditioning
- On-board entertainment, like DVD player
- Porter service
- Experienced and certified captain, technical team, and experienced crew
- Sophisticated technology support like GPS
- Safety equipment devices according to International Safety Management Standard, including life jackets, fire-fighting equipment, life-rafts, radio communication, and many more.